Freeze Frame--inject new life into your work

Sue Maynes 5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fantastic Resource! Reviewed in Australia on November 21, 2018 Verified Purchase I am a huge fan of flash fiction and lurking in my writing interests has been the desire to document my personal history - but it is a daunting process, coming that close to hurts and pains, without just documenting all the good stuff and making a one-sided biog. Jane Hertenstein has made this process soooo much easier by teaching the writer in me to touch into my history in small flashes. That single 'freedom' has made this book so valuable that I have read it twice in the 9 days I have owned a copy! And the second time around I found I was - for the first time - drawn to a style of poetry I feel I could tackle! So two victories in this book for me! (Can't wait to see what I get when I read it third time around!) I read a LOT of writing books as I learn and try the various styles and genres of writing - but of all the books I have read - this gave me the greatest boost of any of them. So much so, that I have just bought 2 more of Jane's Flash writing books. Great find!! Thank you author! (PS author - note the exclamations marks - lol!)

Comments