Free Amsterdam Bike Tour--not

Friday June 8, 2018

Well. I felt very excited that my GPS got my to the location meetup,a very sketchy dockside warehouse, a perfect place to get murdered. When I arrived several people were waiting. I must have exuded confidence because I said I'm here. Those waiting surrounded me and began to ask questions. I realized they thought I was the guide. The very idea was comical, I couldn't stop laughing. Soon they joined me, and then started speaking German.

We waited, in the rain. Nada. Then left. Because of the rain it was harder to follow my phone. But managed to arrive at Westerwerk Church next to Ann Frank house, for a free concert. Then because I was still wet from the rain, I found a cafe and ordered soup.

I'm pretty stressed out about navigation tomorrow. Hope I can make it to my next host's house.

Comments