The WoodshopJoan Didion spent the night in the same room as her work when it was almost finished. Don DeLillo kept a picture of Borges close by. Where, and how, do you do your work?
CutBank Literary Journal is looking for photos of writers’ workspaces, and some thoughts about their practice. Take a few moments to respond to the following:
- Where do you do your work?
- What do you keep on your desk?
- What's your view like?
- What do you eat/drink while you work?
- Do you have any superstitions about your work?
- Share a recent line/sentence written in this space.
Submissions should also include your name, e-mail address, a brief bio, and a link to your website. Please email your submissions and use “Woodshop” as your subject.
Right now write: a brief flash about your workplace--where you create.