Tiny House Blizzard

Sitting here in my chair on the precipice of a blizzard or cycle bomb, I’m actually at this moment very cozy. We’re a few days away from Christmas and yesterday I went to the grocery. Surprisingly, the aisles were clear. Earlier my son-in-law had said Meijer’s was crazy, but I shop at Aldis and, though the clerk said they’d been busy, the whole thing was very straight forward and I was in and out.

In reality it seems like the forecast of a blizzard is taking the place of the actual weather. I can assure you that all the pre-blizzard food shopping will be eaten up before the thing gets here.

Nevertheless, I sit in my Tiny House and await the predicted 45 mph winds and blasts of snow.

My only real question is: Will there be time off work or will I have to struggle to get there?
--Stay tuned!



Comments