500th Post

I've been blogging since 2010 and just saw that I've written my 500th post. I began this blog to celebrate memories and to encourage others to use the flash method to get their own memories down on paper.

Thanks for the memories!

Stay tuned for more content (hopefully) and more prompts to get you writing.

ALSO, in the meanwhile check out two publications featuring recent work by ME!

A magazine called Writing for Peace took a fable-ish tale I wrote called Un Espiritu Libre about a bird and a monkey, inhabitants at a zoo, having an existential conversation. One believes he is incarcerated, the other one feels cared for--but what happens when the zookeeper fails to come one cold night??

Locution Magazine, where literature speaks many languages, liked my piece on The Italian Meet Up, where me and my husband in a fit of delusion try to speak Italian to humiliating results.


Comments