I'm a winner!!!!!!!!!

Last year I was challenged by Kate Gale of Red Hen Press to up my game. Kate's a good one for a challenge.For me upping my game meant submitting my work to second and first-tier magazines etc and trying for contests. I'm way too cheap to pay entry fees but lately I've been breaking down and entering--no luck so far. But right after AWP I entered the Bluestem Postcard contest and GUESS WHAT--I'm a winner.

I tied for second place. Still . . . .

I'm trilled and here is a link to Bluestem Magazine and my winning submission (it's less than 100 words so go for it).

Comments

Sheila said…
Jane, I love your post card note. Made me smile with understanding. Thanks for posting it!

I know I've mentioned this before but here it is again. Have you ever thought of namelos as a publisher for your work? Let me know.
Love it. Keep it up. You are a winner.
riTa Koch said…
Great! You drew me in totally.