Freeze Frame--a book about writing flash memoir


June 11, 2013
Format: Kindle Edition
I have been interested in writing flash memoir, and this book is an excellent resource! This resource is well written, easy to follow, has concise and well-structured chapters, and lots of prompts to get a writer going. I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in writing flash memoir, or learning more about it.
September 12, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
This book is helpful for those of us who are new to flash fiction and flash memoir writing. It is a good reference book to read when we have questions. As a writing teacher, I will continue to use it with my students.
June 18, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition
I have read this book twice, and highlighted extensively. As a new memoir writer who works in slice of life and brief moments, I find her approach helpful. Highly recommend to all writers of memoir. Enjoyable read!
April 20, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
Just recommended this book to my memoir-writing friends. She has freed me from the shackles of narrative and chronology.

July 7, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
Very useful, clear, concise introduction to "flash memoir."

Comments