365 Affirmations for the Writer--get inspired!


January 7, 2015
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
This book is a miracle of inspiration for writers. I highly recommend it to anyone who even dabbles with the thought of getting stories down on paper. It may be the only encouragement you need to begin.
One person found this helpful
Comment Report abuse
March 3, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
This is a lovely and helpful book. Sometimes just the right quote is all it takes to remind me that we writers are in this together--that it's hard for all of us, but that a writing life is a considered life and a terrific life. I came across a number of quotes in this book that I had never read before, almost all of them provocative and useful. I recommend this book to other writers to dip in and out of, for that little bit of inspiration and affirmation whenever you need it.
March 19, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
Totally feeling inspired to write after flipping through just a few pages. Can't wait to make reading this part of my regular writing routine.
January 2, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
If you are a writer in need of a little inspiration, this book is for you. The quotes are great, but I especially liked the bonus material which provided concrete exercises to spark my creativity.

Comments