Trail Talk
Visitors to the Tiny House have been introduced to my favorite trail, just steps from where I work and the loop is close to 3 km in length.
A few weeks ago, Playmakers, where I work, asked me to help
re-set the community room after an event. There had been a meeting for Friends
of the Lansing River Trail. As I picked up trash and ate some catered
leftovers, I said to a guy: I love the river trail! Let me tell you about my
favorite trail.
He said, Hold that thought, and brought over another person.
Come to find out Jordyn is the communications director for the organization and
after I gushed about my favorite section of the trail, we arranged a time to
meet at the trail entrance, where they set up a camera and had me and my
grandson ride our bikes back and forth. It was fun!
It’s about connection.
The following is a link to the website and to my video.

Comments