Shouldn't we be worried?

In 2016 I felt like I was rockin' the blogging world. This little blog was getting over 10,000 hits each month--a sudden uptick. Of course I was thrilled. I checked with some fellow bloggers to see if they were experiencing the same thing. Yes, but not at that rate.

Well, we all know how 2016 turned out.

And that Russia was trying to hijack our election and feeding Facebook deepfakes. I know some might debate this, but it has been investigated and proven.

IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN. NOW.

I checked my stats today and saw that I'm suddenly getting LOTS of views and the audience traffic is mostly from Russia. Today alone, over 300 views from Russia and 18 from the US. Whoever they are, they're trolling blogs and websites for content to create memes and gauge the American mindset (am I typical? bot sure, hope not).

This is disturbing and I believe we should all be worried. I'll update as I see more activity.
Image result for russian influence in election

Comments